We are currently recruiting for one of the leading global insurance businesses, with a significant footprint in Asia for 2 senior FP&A posts in the regional office. We require high calibre professionals, with extensive experience in FP&A/Management Reporting for similar international insurance businesses. You will report into the Regional Head of FP&A, but also be working very closely with the regional CFO, driving strategic initiatives through the business. You will also be accountable for leading and coordinating the full cycle of business planning and analysis, provide high quality reports, and be able to explain underlying business reasons for variances/movements in the financial numbers compared to plan and prior periods.We require candidates who can partner with senior stakeholders and are presentable. Good English communication is mandatory for this post.
- Lead the process for preparation of 3 year business plan for APAC, including the development of business strategy, operating plans and financial forecasts
- Lead the monthly projection process to develop forecasts using base case and under various stress scenarios across GAAP and Stat metrics
- Work with countries and business functions as business partners to provide regional financial support in formulation of their strategic plans, intitiatives and projects
- Drive the monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting processes and provide insightful analysis of the results to the management.
- Prepare Regional CEO and CFO for interactions with external stakeholder including investors, analysts and rating agencies during quarterly analyst calls, investor days and outlook meetings.
- Provide financial analysis and develop presentations for Regional CEO and CFO to provide decision support for complex business issues.
- Act as a business sponsor and provide business insights in development of regional systems for finance
- 10+ Years experience in financial analysis in an insurer. (P+C, Life, or Reinsurance)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Director position (7+ Years)
- Relevant University Degree + Qualifications
- Fluency is English
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.