Eames are working closely with a Large banking client in order to find a Design Change & Governance Analyst to work in the design function which helps ensure that all design activity is coordinated, aligned to scope and delivered to expected quality standards.
The team interacts with a range of stakeholders from across the programme including Policy, Business Design, Architecture, Commercial, Legal and Test to ensure the appropriate standards, traceability and design governance are embedded and maintained.
Working closely with the Design Control Lead and the Integrity Analyst, you will require good planning and organisation skills to help ensure that changes relating to business and technical design are effectively led and that all design artefacts are approved by the appropriate design governance forums.
What they are looking for:
- Ability to coordinate work across multiple teams, keep track of deadlines and indirectly leading others in completing necessary actions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written skills (formal minute taking of technical discussions and documentation of actions).
- Ability to develop relationships with wide range of people quickly.
- Experience of producing reports using data from multiple sources.
- Previous experience in handling change through governance in a large project environment.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, able to work to challenging timescales.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.