My Client, within the banking sector, are urgently looking for a Desktop Automation Framework Engineer to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Acting as part of a core team designing, engineering, producing, supporting and evolving the main client services support website. This team have developed an integrated website that helps the client service teams globally manage their user population. The site includes system to manage user and machine information, software delivery, bank WiFi and other user centric services.
- The primary function of the role will be focused on setting an ongoing framework for future work within the website, helping define the procedures and process that will be used to develop new systems that are hosted with the Client Services management tool. This will include setting development standards, best practises, user interface simplicity.
- The secondary function of the role will be to help in the development (or redevelopment) of web pages and systems hosted within the main Client Services support system.
- The tertiary function is to work with the international teams to ensure swift implementation of the various monitoring and control systems that are managed with the framework. .
- This includes escalation support for regional locations and cross function assistance, scoping business areas for integration, identifying automation opportunities and directing future design to deliver competitive advantage for the business.
The following experience is required:
- Experience of legacy languages of .Net and ASP
- Significant expertise in the development and "skinning" of websites in a corporate environment.
- Experience of operating in an intranet web development role within a large scale organisation reliant on technology to deliver their business functions.
- Business analyst or similar skills/knowledge that can be utilised in liaising with business and IT stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, gather and validate information regarding internal key IT systems, so as to enable high quality, accurate and targeted management of desktop devices.
- Technology awareness/knowledge gained from a technology background, through technology related qualifications or equivalent experience gained from working in a technology environment
- Must be able to work independently, exercising good judgement when prioritising multiple tasks.
- Languages: Fluent English required and preferred French.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.