A leading financial institution in Singapore looking to hire Development Manager which focus on Regulatory Reporting to channel the power of technology to support the digital & physical banking services operations, developing centralising and standardising technology system in Singapore and overseas branches
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead team members to deliver IT solutions to finance and compliance
- Solution scope involves regulatory reporting application
- Partner with users to understand Business needs by reviewing the Requirements specifications.
- Stand as Solution Architect for the platforms under portfolio and ensure changes done are sustainable.
- Manage and work with Technical team to implement solution that meet Business Requirements and are in alignment with organization's business objectives.
- Manage Delivery issues and escalations
- Work with Vendor to ensure product deliveries are timely and good quality.
- Manage Budget coming from different projects
- Hands on manager to guide team on Functional and Technical issues
Must have :
- At least 15 years of experience in application development and maintenance with full software development life cycle experience
- Fast Learner, enjoy analytical work with attention to details and proactive in providing solutions
- Strong delivery and project management experience in implementing regulatory reporting
Essential Technical Skill :-
• Unix and Windows platforms
• Database – Oracle and SQL
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for
• Moody RAy Solution for Basel computation and Reporting
• Local regulatory reporting products
• Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition BI tool