An opportunity has arisen for a talented DevOps Architect to join a renowned Financial Services client in Greater London.
This role will involve a mix of working on multiple workstreams involving moving and spinning up on Prem telephony (network infrastructure) and Data Centre Infrastructure to the AWS Cloud.
Key skills required:
- Practical strategy architecture and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and containerised solutions (flexible on pipelining toolsets).
- Automation of existing processes and improvement of existing architectures.
- Creating reference architecture; Designing and building AWS cloud-based solutions to help spin up various on prem infrastructure estates to the cloud.
- Operation of production solutions running typical Linux/Unix technology stacks.
- Strong knowledge/experience and understanding of agile.
- Solutions orientated architect, with a broad skillset in a range of technologies: AWS/Azure, Linux, Docker, Ansible, Java, Mulesoft, TCP/IP, Avaya, Data Centre, Web Application Firewalls, ELK, CDNs, Git, Jenkins, Bamboo, Packer, Terraform.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.