My client in Central Zurich is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for a minimum 12 month contract.
What You Will Do
- Join the team designing and building Infrastructure as Code
- Improve our Continuous Integration and Delivery systems
- Build Kubernetes clusters for testing and production
What you will bring on a professional level
- Constructing new highly available secure production systems
- Python coding.
- Designing Kubernetes clusters, Docker images and Helm charts
- Infrastructure as Code, high coverage modularised Terraform
- Creating tools, including scripts, small REST API servers and clients
- Understanding Public Key Infrastructure (X.509) and network design
- Assessing and leveraging a variety of cloud services, preferably on Azure
- Maintaining performance-critical virtualised Linux systems
- Building monitoring and alerting systems: Prometheus and Grafana a plus
- Centralised Log Aggregation, preferably with Azure, ELK, or Graylog
- Continuous Integration, Testing and Delivery, preferably with Team City
and on a personal level
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum, using Jira a plus
- Flexibility in meeting the varied requirements of corporate customers
- Ability to conduct constructive and concise technical discussions
- Sharing your knowledge, introducing developers to new platform capabilities
- Conﬁdence to speak up when noticing problems
- Openness to feedback and challenges from the team
- Curiosity to learn new skills
For this opportunity you must hold a valid Swiss Permit or EU Passport.
To learn more please apply below or alternatively contact me directly for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.