My Client, a large financial organisation is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will design, develop and maintain high quality in-house software build systems for enterprise class software.
The successful candidate must have the following experiences;
- Modern Java and Python
- Clean code following principles of OO and functional application
- AWS with IAM, EC2, VPC, ECS, Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, Route53, RDS,ELB/ALB, ASG/LC, EKS.
- Logging Frameworks and services
- Containerisation and/orFaaS. (Docker and AWS Lambda).
- Scheduling frameworks such as Kubernetes or other, andadvanced service discovery (LinkerD, Envoy or Istio).
- Use configuration management tools (Puppet or equivalent) to create stable, testable andrepeatable infrastructure as code.
- HTTP based APIs
- CI/CD build tools and pipelines.
- Practical, Pragmatic, LEAN solutions.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.