My Client, a leading insurance organisation are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will be involved in the infrastructure centric aspects of Cloud Architecture and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) through to optimising the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using techniques such as Lean and BDD. This role is currently remote and will have flexibility working from home after Covid.
The successful candidate must have the following experiences
- Extensive Azure Experience
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes) / service mesh / orchestration is a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps, especially in relation to automation and yaml pipelines
- Excellent understanding of SDLC best practices
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code / Desired State Configuration (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
This is an urgent role for a DevOps Engineer please get in touch ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.