This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, efficient, testable, reusable, and reliable code (on premise and on Microsoft Azure) in Python
- Implementation and maintenance of the Python (Web) Front end and Back end of the computationally intensive applications
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub
- Maintenance of data storage solutions (Postgres, Redis, etc)
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Work collaboratively in architecting/developing solutions
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Working with the team of very skilled numerical programmers
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of Python and Docker is essential
- You have 3+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Ansible or Salt).
- Proficient understanding of GIT and DevOps standards
- Very good knowledge of Azure or AWS cloud solutions
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Professional experience building complex, highly scalable backend application is of great advantage
- Experience in using an ORM like SQLAlchemy
- Firm grasp of OOP & SOLID design principles expertise
- Very good knowledge of English, German skills of advantage
For this role you must hold a valid EU passport.
To learn more please apply below or contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.