London / Hybrid
£95, 000 - plus competitive benefits package
This globally recognised investment bank is developing their approach to cyber security. They are looking for a DevSecOps engineer to build and monitor durable security networks, capable of evolving with the company's progressive growth plans. Security is of paramount importance in this digital transition process, and has a strong financial backing. This presents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious DevSecOps engineer.
- Taking responsibility for establishing and running an industry leading DevSecOps practice to bring the bank to the cutting edge of current cyber security practices.
- Develop and optimise novel automation systems for the bank for cloud or on-premises systems so defences can evolve with emerging cyber threats.
- Drive and support key technology decisions related to the DevOps process to ensure a zero trust approach is maintained.
- Work closely with the A&I software delivery team to ensure guardrails are well defined and are being followed to maintain a DevSecOps mindset throughout the development process.
- Establish and maintain the vision for the delivery pipeline so that the project stays on scope and on budget.
- Management and other team leading skills associated with the seniority of the role so that you can drive this project while sticking to objectives and deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS or GCP).
- Good understanding with all aspects of the Agile process and the implications on services within an ITIL framework.
- Experience of delivering software automation on an on-premises or cloud environment.
- A strong advocate for 'secure by design' principles.
- An understanding of software development processes and the vulnerabilities of different stages within.
- An effective and transparent communicator, in person and in writing.
- Experience in a highly regulated business environment, with an understanding of the regulatory demands at a modern investment bank.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.