Digital Analyst - London (Hybrid) - Permanent - £70.000 + Benefits Package
A multinational insurance company is looking for a Digital Analyst to join their team on a full time permanent basis. Working with architects, software engineers and system SMEs to identify and system limitations or clarifications. The ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, proactive, and resourceful as the organisation moves towards a more Agile way of working and the digital demands increase or as the focus shifts.
- Working with users and their representatives e.g brokers, underwriters, customers , marketing manager to understand their pain points and priorities.
- Translating requirements into actionable blocks of development activities (epics) and user stories, using tools such as e.g Invision, Figma and Azure DevOps to document the requirements.
- Source and interpret data/insight to propose areas of continuous improvement on the performance of the digital front ends.
- Working with architects, software engineers and system SMEs to identify and system limitations or clarifications.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a relevant role; Analysis, Design, Technology.
- Experience working in relevant environments; Agile environment and producing requirements using BDD.
- Experience of using relevant software packages; Standard Microsoft Packages including, Word, PowerPoint & Excel Visio, Wire-framing tools and collaboration tools such as AzureDevOps.
- Experience of working in speciality insurance companies is a plus.
- No code e.g. Unqork or other no code technology experience will be beneficial.
- Business Analyst background will be highly beneficial.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.