Our client is an international organisation that provides premium cyber response and investigation services to their end user clients. They are currently building an elite team of cyber security specialists who are highly skilled in Digital Forensics and Incident Response to be a part of their growth as they expand their cyber security capabilities in the region. You will be part of a fast-paced, dyanmic, agile and highly collaborative working environment.
- Lead triage and investigations of urgent cyber incidents
- Perform incident response functions such as digital forensics, metadata, malware analysis through investigating appliances and systems to uncover IOCs and TTPs
- Create and track metrics based on the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Use of forensic and other custom tools to identify any sources of compromise and malicious activities
- Collaborate with global groups to triage and define the scope of large scale incidents
- Evaluate, advise and make recommendations for acquisition of IT and cybersecurity products and services.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Possess expert knowledge of tools and techniques used to conduct of disk forensics, network forensics, log analysis and malware triage in support of incident response examinations.
- Required certifications: GCIH or GCFE or GCFA or CISSP
- Strong communication skills required