A top tier bank is looking for a Digital Learning Specialist to join their team in London.
The Digital Learning Specialist will work closely with the Digital Content Lead to build and implement an effective and sustainable Learning content curation, governance, management and distribution approach for Learning
- Knowledge of online Learning standards (SCORM, HTML5, markup language)
- Expertise in digital content and Learning products (elearning, podcasts, video content, etc.).
- Expertise in digital Learning platforms.
- Learning Management Systems - e.g. SAP SuccessFactors
- Learner Experience Platforms - e.g. Degreed
- Social and digital communication platforms - e.g. email campaign management
- Content distribution/storage/hosting - e.g. Kontiki, Brightcove, YouTube
- Mobile webapps and native apps
- Expertise in a digital content creation, management and marketing. A track record of producing content that increases engagement.
- Experience in User-Centered Design, UX/UI.
- Experience with Learning solution development and authoring.
- Strong time and project management skills. Track record of delivering results.
- Experience managing relationships with third party Learning providers.
- Experience working in a global/matrix organization.
- Customer-centric and results based approach.
- The ability to think creatively, developing innovative content
- Financial Services experience
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.