Overview of role:
Required to work in the My Digital Workplace Programme on the Management/Coordination/Planning/Oversight of the migration. Once implemented it will deliver the strategic Windows 10 and Office 365 desktop solution for users which is approximately 1600 users globally as Windows 7 will be out of support in January 2020.
- Managing the complexity of user migrations, vendor management and dependencies (internal and external to the programme)
- Project involves multiple stakeholders and all areas of the business globally, ensuring that project charters, integrated project plans, resource plans, and contingency plans are fully scoped and documented and appropriate risk management processes are in place.
- The Project Manager will lead multiple work streams throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring high quality and cost-effective deliverables.
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- Migration of users globally (1,500+)
- Vendor management
- Extensive experience in coordinating and managing collaboration projects specifically
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.