Leading Investment Bank is currently searching for an experienced digital change professional to lead a large process automation project based in their London office. This is a newly created role and is unique in that it will be the first hire in the team to focus purely on an innovative digitalisation strategy for their Finance processes that will be rolled out for all functions in the future.
- Define and lead implementation of a robust Process Automation reporting and governance framework
- Take the lead in creating a mindset of innovation and digital transformation across the bank
- Determine strategy and empower line finance controllers to design solutions supporting Core Capabilities/strategic initiatives/Digital initiatives to deliver tangible benefits
- Create and deliver a strategic plan for process automation.
- Act as a subject matter expert for process automation related Policy and Procedures
- Lead communication and training for any key Policy or process changes
- Provide input to the bank's Steering Committee materials and minutes
- Manage a team of change professionals
- Proven Digital Transformation Lead experience within a FTSE 250 Listed company - Financial Services experience not essential.
- Strong experience of improving internal processes and controls
- Extensive Data Mining and ideally Data Science background
- Innovative mindset and the ability to challenge and influence
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
The role will involve regular interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is therefore essential that the candidate has strong interpersonal skills. The position will have visibility to board level management and are looking for an individual who can challenge the current status quo. The bank also offers excellent flexible working and a relaxed dress code policy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.