Our client, a fast-growing Global Bank is looking for a Director, Information Security. This incumbent is responsible for providing risk advisory services to constantly improve the business' security posture by working closely with the key stakeholders to remediate security risks.
- Managing end to end view of all Information Security activities including Risk Assessment, tracking, reporting, etc.
- Implementing IT security Risk Framework and working closely with the key stakeholders to have it implemented.
- Providing security advisory to key stakeholders, and working closely with them to remediate security gaps.
- Collaborate with relevant departments and teams to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and group policy.
- Support the continuous improvement through process re-engineering, technology transformation, integration, and exploitation.
- Over 10 years of experience in information & cyber security, and security risk management
- Strong hands-on experience dealing with a variety of security frameworks such as NIST, as well as a thorough grasp of and exposure to global regulatory requirements
- Have hands-on experience in implementing and rolling out of risk frameworks in firms with a global reach.
- Good understanding in technical aspects such as threat and vulnerability landscape, and technologies and industry frameworks etc.
- Significant expertise in information security or risk management, including assessment, treatment, and governance, preferably earned in the financial industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
If you’re keen to be part of this exciting and rapidly expanding team, apply to this job now!