A tier 1 international bank is currently looking for a Director, Product Development (CCPL). This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Credit Cards and Personal Loans.
The client is seeking a senior strategist who will act as product owner of credit cards / personal loans to develop them for retail clients and compete with future Virtual Banks. This includes working closely with digital banking teams to deliver complex initiatives / projects which enhance overall customer exeperience.
- Ideally 8+ years of retail banking experience, with 3+ years in a product owner role
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Strong knowledge of credit business (cards and loans)
- Delivered various digital initiatives and worked on customer experience or journey
- Defind and management of product backlog, releasing features in line with roadmap
- Salary between $80K - $100K HKD per month depending on experience
- 2-3 months performance bonus
- Globally recognised bank with international culture & environment