A tier 1 international bank is currently looking for a Director, Product Manager (CCPL). This role will be reporting directly to the Head of Credit Cards and Personal Loans.
The client is seeking a senior strategist who will be leading a team to manage the existing credit portfolio. This includes working closely with internal/external stakeholders to drive strategy and increase performance for various retail segments.
- Ideally 10+ years of retail banking experience, with 3+ years in a product owner role
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Strong knowledge of credit business (cards and loans)
- Monitor and evaluate competitor product lines, offerings and pricing.
- Salary between $80K - $100K HKD per month depending on experience
- 2-3 months performance bonus
- Globally recognised bank with international culture & environment