Our client is an international organisation within the financial services industry. You will be responsible for:
- Planning and execution of Adversarial Attack Simulation Exercises
- Researching vulnerabilities and evasion techniques to overcome modern cyber detection technologies
- Perform project management of penetration testing and red team engagements.
- Provide guidance to team members.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in cyber security penetration testing, offensive security and red teaming activities
- Experience in Adversary Attack Simulation Exercises
- CREST certification is an advantage.
Job posted by Sarah Tan - Registration Number: R1768394