Our client is a leading International bank with a strong global presence. They are currently looking to hire a Director to lead the unsecured products portfolio risk.
About the role;
The role shall report directly to the Head of Risk Management and shall lead a big team of VP’s, AVP’s and analysts. The mandate will focus on the credit risk of the bank’s portfolio of unsecured lending products. There will be responsibility for controlling the risk appetite as well as looking at policies and standards, risk frameworks and target operating models.
- Ownership of lending decisions for the portfolio of personal loads and credit cards.
- Provide oversight to all aspects of the products offered and approach to the loans
- Be a member of and contribute towards senior risk committees
- Manage and develop the unsecured credit risk team
- Extensive credit risk background, in particular with unsecured lending
- Strong retail product knowledge with a focus on personal loans and credit cards
- Ideal opportunity for someone from an established retail bank who has the required product knowledge
- Experience in managing and developing teams