.Net Developer required for a communications provider in Bracknell.
This role will be 2-3 days a week remote and then 2 days on site.
Your role will be to integrate web-based applications into our clients platform for their customers. From design, development, testing, deploying and maintaining up-to-date applications and services, you will enable their business to deliver mission-critical communications solutions for customers.
- Write code in appropriate languages, principally C# or .NET.
- Design the architecture of new application components and achieve internal sign off for development specifications where required.
- Develop back-end applications and features to meet customer/project requirements.
- Use the company's chosen methodology/process eg Agile.
- Thoroughly test new features or developments to make sure they perform the desired task correctly in all cases. Test sites / applications in different environments as necessary.
- Work with Quality Assurance teams/processes to validate builds ready for launch.
- Launch development projects, staying available to ensure success. Ensure all change processes are followed.
- Ensure appropriate documentation/updates are provided to relevant colleagues/customers.
If you're interested in a new role, please email me with your most up to Data CV and salary expectations
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.