Our client has a Programme of change in progress to improve the quality of data and implement operational changes in support. As part of this initiative The DA MI Reporting project has been formed to develop MI reporting capabilities for Delegated Authority business.
The role is for an experienced London Market DUA Technician that will work with the DA MI Workstream Lead in the execution of the data cleansing for Delegated Authority business in the organisation's Bordereaux Management Tool, BDX, whilst ensuring best practice and standards are embedded.
Assist the DA MI Reporting Project with the following activities:
- Review current DUA Contract records in BDX for accuracy against the slip
- Update any DUA Contract records in BDX to accurately reflect the slip
- Review current DUA Contract iQRoute mappings for accuracy
- Update iQRoute Mapping to conform with standard bordereaux mapping templates
- Assist with the reloading of Bordereaux data where required.
- Act as a liaison point on the project for any BDX Data Quality issues
- Maintain issue/query logs through to resolution.
- Assist with general data quality issue resolution and project support as required.
- Detailed Knowledge of Delegated Underwriting Authority business
- Detailed knowledge of the London Market
- Knowledge of BDX Database Application
- Knowledge of iQRoute Mapping Application
- Knowledge of S2000 Policy Admin System
- Knowledge of BDX BMW Workflow Tool
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.