Our client, a leading Lloyd’s Syndicate is looking to expand their London E-Trade underwriting team by hiring an experienced E-Trade Analyst. The role will involve developing solutions through identifying online opportunities across various classes of business. There will be a strong focus on product development in conjunction with software houses and frequent liaison with both clients and underwriters. A key part of the role will be project managing and acting as a conduit between many aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience in a similar role within Insurance
- Knowledge of E-Trading platforms and the ability to adapt this knowledge for current market conditions
- A history of developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of successful insurance product development
- Exposure across multiple classes of business is preferred but not essential
- An understanding of the Underwriting process and effects on profitability
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team within a London based prestigious Lloyd’s Syndicate. If you are interested and match the requirements then please apply below.