End User Technical Specialist - London (Hybrid) - £450 - £500 Per Day Outside IR35
My client are an Insurance company looking to secure the services of a End User Technical Specialist to join their team on a 6 month contract to begin with.
- 5+ years of professional experience working on SCCM Administration, OS Deployment, Software Updates, Application Packaging, and Windows Servers.
- 5+ years of Active Directory, ADFS and DHCP/DNS Infrastructure Services
- Knowledge of Azure AD, Conditional Access, M365 applications and services
- MDM/Intune/JAMF - Management of MAC Devices
- Knowledge and working experience of Windows Powershell, and its general use of automating day-to-day tasks such as login scripts, SCCM tasks and migration related Wintel tasks.
- File Server Management including ACL Management, Data Migration and Replication Services
- Experience in working with enterprise scale applications, high availability architectures, load balancing & disaster recovery
- Knowledge of application and cloud security fundamentals
- Working closely with Project Managers and project resources.
- Knowledge of Private cloud hosting solutions
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure practices and delivering Automation
- Experience working in an ITIL environment with tooling such as ServiceNow
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I'll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.