My client is looking for a hands on Engineering Manager who will lead a team of engineers to keep developer productivity at an all time high. You will take on the line management of existing developer enablement engineers in a growing and cross-functional environment. You will drive the roadmaps around continuous integration and test environments. This role is key to making their engineering organisation scale effectively!
They use technologies such as AWS, Linux, Drone, Spinnaker, Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Mentor, grow, and empower your team by giving them the skills, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their personal and professional success
- Having a holistic approach in hiring and onboarding people to your team by actively sourcing and applying good interview techniques
- Help the individuals on your team to build and execute personal development plans that are aligned with the company OKRs
- Being hands-on in the developer enablement area with improving our continuous integration tooling and developer experience
- Drive cross-team and cross-org alignment around reliability between Product and Infrastructure engineering teams
- Partner with other Engineering Managers across organisation to make sure their teams can deliver at a top notch level
- Be part of the Infrastructure engineering leadership team, shaping the direction of the engineering group across Berlin and Zürich
- Drive and set the roadmap, together with our senior engineers, for our continued journey towards service-oriented and cloud-native architecture
- People skills including the ability to lead and grow engineers at all levels
- Software support, reliability, or operations engineering experience in a highly customer-focused environment
- Good understanding of cloud services and continuous integration tools
- Strong technical vision for systems
- Experience in a high growth and scaling environment
- Ability to bring a collaborative partnership that drives change, and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex operational or reliability challenges
- Skills in delivering team's technical strategy and roadmap, collaborated and partnered effectively with several other teams
- Able to ship many quick wins without losing focus on the long term vision, iterator.
- Capability to lead a discussion with upper management, and the ability to tailor the level of technical detail to suit your audience
To learn more about this amazing opportunity, simply apply below or contact me directly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.