Eames Consulting are working in partnership with a global insurer are recruiting within their successful & profitable Casualty Underwriting team and require a seasoned Engineering Underwriter to join their specialist existing business team, to support with the development and growth of their niche insurance services.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK.
Reporting directly into the Head of Operations:
- Underwrite & contribute to the growth of an existing book of Commercial Engineering risks.
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships.
- Underwriting risk across large specialist/complex cases.
- Upholding underwriting authority
- Recognising opportunities for development in terms of strategy and profitability.
- Exceptional technical capability, acting as an integral part of the regional existing business team.
- 5+ years' experience in underwriting general liability
- Excellent market knowledge across engineering.
- Preferably Dip CII Qualified, or studying towards.
- Proven track record of developing strong broker relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable multi-national firm, with an exceptional flexible benefits package, competitive salary and inclusive working environment with industry leading remote onboarding.
Please apply if interested, or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.