- Strategic thinking to take business strategies into architecture across all domains of business, data, application, and infrastructure
- Responsible for software architecture governance including onboarding, maintenance and retiring of software
- Responsible for IT release architectural engagement and reviews
- Responsible for maintaining and creating artefacts, such as Application catalogue, Software architecture Whitelist, etc.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure alignment to the architecture strategy, vision and principles
Required skills and experience:
- You can work with limited direction to translate business drivers, goals and constraints into business objectives.
- You can help to define required capabilities and support organisational changes to create operating models that meet business objectives.
- You can understand how governance works and what governance is required.
- You can take responsibility for the assurance of a service and know what risks need to be managed.
- You can make decisions characterised by managed levels of risk and complexity, and recommend decisions as risk and complexity increase.
- Strong communicator with the ability to talk to all levels of stakeholders
- You can understand commercial processes and the appropriate internal contacts within a government department. You can understand different sourcing strategies and when to apply them.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.