Established Financial Services organisation is going through a large transformation and migration and due to this they now require an Enterprise Architect to manage the governance and business aspects of the role.
This Senior Enterprise Architect for Governance, will define, own and communicate the Architecture Governance process. This Senior Enterprise Architect will ensure that all the parties in the process conform the process and produce the right artefacts to a high quality.
As a trusted consultant to support and advise senior stakeholders in their decision making, you will also be responsible for:
- Designing, maintaining and enhances the Architecture Governance process
- Ensures that the right architectural process and artefacts enhance and speed project delivery
- Identifies all areas of risk, including Architectural, Technical and Security, and manages them with the co-operation of the appropriate stakeholders, initiating appropriate work to address these or escalates as necessary.
- Provides Architectural guidance and consultancy to the solution architecture teams and other areas of IT and the organisation as required
- Builds and maintains strong relationships across the organisation, including Group and other OEs
- Forms part of the architecture design authority for a given architecture domain or domains
- Provides a level of oversight for programmes and projects and their associated architecture deliverables and ensures that appropriate architectural governance is followed.
Skills & Experience
To be a success in this role, you would have operated at a senior level in Enterprise Architecture Governance, ideally within a regulated industry, as well as the following:
- Ability to convey Architecture Governance through the use of a variety of communication techniques.
- TOGAF or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of working closely with, and influencing, senior stakeholders across a large multi-national commercial organisation.
- Coaching technical delivery resources to ensure the appropriate interpretation and adoption of architecture standards. * Interpreting and applying architecture governance, standards and blueprints set out by a large parent organisation.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to understand business processes and models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.