Eames Consulting are working with a globally recognisable organisation to build out their Enterprise Architecture practice. This individual will be responsible for setting the future-direction of the application landscape across the business touching all areas of the organisation's key departments.
You will be a trusted strategic advisor to the IT Leadership team, consulting, supporting & influencing them on programme delivery and decision-making within the multi-year application landscape.
- Designing, delivering and maintaining Enterprise Architecture blueprints, strategies, & target architectures.
- Developing multi-year roadmaps that can transcend business lines.
- Ensuring Enterprise Architecture frameworks & patterns are developed in line with common principles set by the CIO & Chief Architect.
- Identifies & provides guidance on all areas of cost, risk & to other areas of the IT department.
- Owning all Target Architecture for Corporate Systems.
- Planning out Application optimisation initiatives.
- Directing design governance across a wide variety of projects and programmes, ensuring that these are all compliant with Target Architecture.
- Acting as the lead in Application Architecture development.
- An experienced Enterprise Architect, working in a regulated industry
- Track-record in delivering multi-year application & IT strategies, ideally across a complex organisation with multiple areas of business.
- Strong ability in communicating with & influencing senior stakeholders both within IT and the business.
- TOGAF accreditation would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.