My client, one of the world's largest insurance companies, is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect, to join their Data Architecture team and take responsibility for the design of enterprise-wide architecture and develop the data roadmap.
This company provide a conclusive portfolio of insurance products to a diverse group of clients, have a global reach with offices in over 50 countries and are ambitious to continue enhancing their global data estate.
The successful Enterprise Data Architect will:
- Deliver world-class data capabilities to enable the consistent, reliable, innovative data solutions
- Reinvent real-time, continuous integration, and deployment
- Lead on changes to data capabilities and anticipate changes in the business's strategic direction
- Take responsibility for the development of requirements, principles, models, and designs
The successful Enterprise Data Architect will likely have:
- Experience in a large multinational FS business
- Previous experience in a data engineering or architecture position
- Command of modern Azure tools
- Experience in architecting enterprise knowledge graph capability from design to implementation.
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Financial Services, Azure, Data Architecture, Data Engineering, Continuous Integration, Reporting, Analytics, Data Science, Master Data, Data Lakes
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.