My client, a leading provider of global speciality insurance and reinsurance products, is looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join their new Enterprise Architecture team and design their new cloud-based data platform. This insurer has a varied portfolio, and a global footprint, and is currently undergoing its biggest transformation to date.
The successful Enterprise Data Architect will:
- Develop the data strategy to support the business objectives
- Play a key role in defining new data initiatives in line with the data roadmap
- Build a data integrity framework across ERP, CRM, BI, DWH and more
- Define and develop data integration and data quality KPIs
The successful Enterprise Data Architect with likely have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, with knowledge of both on-prem and cloud (preferably Azure) data architecture
- A strong understanding of Data Modelling, Data Governance, BI, MDM, OLAP and other related principles
- Previous Insurance experience (London Markets desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
If you are interested in this role, apply now!
Keywords: Insurance, Lloyd's of London, London Markets, Financial Services, Data, Data Architect, BI, Business Intelligence, On-prem, Cloud, Azure, SQL, No-SQL, OLAP
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.