A multinational insurer are seeking a Qualified Actuary to take up a strategic ERM position within their Singapore risk team. In a role which will also function as deputy to regional CRO, you will take responsibility for providing ERM thought leadership and running the team on a day-to-day basis, including:
- Development/Enhancement of ERM framework
- Running ERM committee (quarterly)
- Risk-Benefit analysis e.g. investment, reinsurance, FX, fronting, dividend, asset allocation
- Solvency, stress testing, capital management, risk appetite, risk profile, ORSA
- Development of ERM initiatives: Risk-adjusted performance measure, risk culture framework, risk tolerance, operational risk framework
- Independent reserve reviews (2nd line)
Suitable candidates will be qualified actuaries (GI or Life) with an exceptional academic record in a quantitative discipline. Individuals must have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, with the capability to think logically and solve business problems, as well as lead a team with minimum supervision.
If you are interested in this role please apply below, or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration Number: R1875949