- Implement and improvement of the ERM Framework
- Promote and embed best practice across the Life and Investment business.
- Deliver all Actuarial and Risk components of the solvency II outputs required at group level.
- Calculations of the Solvency Capital Requirement
- ORSA Reporting and Financial Condition Report
- Direct 1st Line business management in managing risk registers and data capture
- identify emerging risk, providing advice and guidance to mitigate these.
- Monitor and reporting of of Risk Appetites through stringent KRIs
- Provide 2nd Line oversight of strategic change programmes and outsourced functions
- Risk Management experience in financial services, preferably insurance or investment
- Experience of process and control review work
- Practical knowledge or knowledge of the aspects of the Solvency II framework
- Part Qualified Actuary or Accounting or similar qualification desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.