An exciting opportunity for a well-rounded risk professional to work with a global insurer and support the team lead in all ERM related activities.
- Manage and execute corporate ERM (includes both financial and non-financial risks) framework locally
- See to the enhancement and implementation of on-going updates in the risk management policy and framework in relation to changes in regulatory standards and regional policies
- Oversee day-to-day risk management and regulatory issues that may impact the company’s operations
- Coordinate activities of the risk management committee and produce regular risk reporting
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with new products, channels and regulations
- Active communication of risk information to stakeholders
- A Degree holder with 3 - 5 years of relevant enterprise risk experience in a financial institution, preferably in an insurance set-up
- Comprehensive understanding of key drivers of risk management with a business mind-set
- Well-rounded background in both financial and non-financial risks
- Advantageous to have an actuarial background with exposure to stress testing acitviities
- Strong analytical ability to develop and implement risk management strategies in view of changing trends in the business / market
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below. Alternatively, you may send your updated resume to Niwas.Nallasamy@eamesconsulting.com (EA: 16S8091/ R1436884).