This leading international trade bank has over 40 million customers in 64 countries. This particular bank cover 18% of all global trade while also specialising within the areas of investment and personal banking . They are now hiring an Enterprise Security Architect who will be taking on a consultative approach on solution designs specifically related to network security.
Some key responsibilities would include:
- Take on a consultative role in which you will create and implement Cyber Security Strategy to assist in minimising the risk surface to the security posture.
- Both attract and develop talent to ensure that each member of the team to continues to grow and increase their expertise so that each project runs to an exceptional standard.
- Advise internal stakeholders and senior management on the direction of IT strategy and how it will be achieved to be able lead security innovation within the company.
- Provide support globally and maintain a good connection with the cyber security community in the company so that the environments are secure in this changing threat landscape.
The Ideal Enterprise Security Architect will have:
- CISSP or TOGAF are preferred but not essential
- Have a strong understanding of network security tools such as Network DLP, Firewalls and DDoS
- Have exceptional communication skills so that all training provided is impactful
- Have experience with following a Zero Trust approach
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.