Enterprise Solutions Architect - Infrastructure, Applications, Office Move
My client are currently undertaking a multi-year IT investment programme to invest in IT to help modernise the Bank to respond to the needs of its business users across multiple geographies. This role work with the business to proactively identify and maintain the Enterprise Reference Architecture (ERA), to ensure IT systems are fit for purpose and meet evolving business requirements across he rest of the infrastructure and application landscape.
To be considered for this role, only apply if you have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in Enterprise level solution architecture across a range of IT platforms Software and business domains
- Experience of a wide range of technologies and techniques preferably within large financially regulated customers.
- Experience in integration techniques and technologies
- Good formal modelling skills, including UML and others.
- Any exposure to the following technologies would be advantageous; SAP, Oracle, Java, Banking business critical applications, Office Move and IT Strategy.
Please response asap as this is an urgent requirement.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.