We are partnering an established private bank with a global footprint. Known for their extensive product suite and cohesive culture, they are seeking to hire a successful individual to join them as an Equities Dealer.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the front office teams to ensure proper execution of equities trades for private banking clients
- Providing advisory for Direct Access Clients on recommended trade ideas that are in line with house views
- Monitoring clients positions and returns to ensure that their investment portfolios are well benchmarked
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders across a number of segments, channels and borders
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience on Equities Dealing from the Private Banking space
- Possess the necessary qualifications
- A self-starter with ability to work well in a team and also able to take ownership of opportunities, working independently as well
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking