My client, a top professional services firm, is looking for an ERP Analytics Manager to join their client-facing analytics team and help clients enhance their own ERP data analytics capability. This team leverages technology to spearhead innovation across multiple offices and create bespoke applications and analytics solutions. This is a remote role.
The successful ERP Analytics Manager will:
- Audit and advice clients that operate SAP including
- Build and manage strong client relationships
- Work on end-to-end design and implementation programmes within SAP
- Train, coach, and supervise junior team members
The successful ERP Analytics Manager will have:
- Experience in successfully delivering SAP and GRC services (including audit) to medium/ large, multi-national clients
- Experience with ETL, data analysis, visualisation, insights delivery, root cause analysis, etc
- Experience in using data analysis tools in an ERP environment (SQL, Alteryx, Python, PowerBI or Microsoft Azure suite)
- Experience in Auditing and advising clients that operate
- SAP Certifications
- Accounting Audit Qualifications: ACA or equivalent
- IT Assurance Qualification CISA or equivalent
If you think this could be the right next step for you, apply now!
Keywords: Data, Analytics, ERP, Audit, SAP, Consultancy, professional services, Alteryx, Python, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, ACA, ACCA, ICAS
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.