One of the UK's most recognisable brands in financial services and insurance are about to embark on a major end-user computing (EUC) programme to modernise their workplace solution to Windows 7 and O365. As a result, they are looking to appoint a EUC Workplace Manager to lead the transformation and run that area of their business long term.
The business is on a multi-year journey of modernisation and transformational change around its IT estate and this is a key role within that agenda. The role will take full ownership for all EUC (desktop, telephony, etc) working closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to drive delivery and adoption. The role is business-critical and will take a high profile position in the technology leadership team.
To be considered for the EUC Workplace Manager position you will have:
- Experience of managing and migrating large scale (4000+ users) EUC solutions to Windows7 and ideally O365
- Exposure to a large blue-chip organisation
- Technical background in desktop, infrastructure engineering/support
- Strong track record of delivery
- Good understanding of governance
- Strong track record of working with 3rd party suppliers successfully
- Very strong leadership and stakeholder mgmt. skills
Personally you will be delivery focused with drive and high energy approach.
This is a key role working for a household brand name in a period of significant change across their IT estate. The role is pivotal to the tech teams successful over the coming years and requires and first-class candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.