Looking for a Programme Lead with extensive experience in leading large-scale Transformation Programmes within Consumer Banking.
- Establishing and maintain a robust yet efficient Programme governance structure, in line with the banks standards
- Mobilise a high performing team and provide leadership, direction and structure
- Define, agree and communicate scope - then drive high quality delivery of it in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Ensure business benefits are clearly defined and tracked to realization
- Establish strong relationships & communication channels across each of the stakeholder areas
- Drive the TOM definition and Business Process re-engineering across impacted areas in order to realise the benefits from the increased functionality
- Work with development team on delivery of projects
- 10+ years of experience delivering complex global transformation programmes, ideally within large Financial Institutions
- Extensive experience in Consumer Banking
- Digital Banking experience will be ideal
- Extensive experience of delivering successful system implementations
- Knowledge of conducting widescale process re-engineering
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, horizontally across business lines and functions
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and ideally proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology – including both system
- Experience running regional projects covering Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia etc. will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091|EA Registration Number: R1544112