WHAT IS THE MISSION OF THE ROLE?
You will help organisations identify, acquire and develop exceptional talent through executive search and intelligence assignments, providing guidance on organisational structure, talent insights and learning and development for senior leadership.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a bright, adaptable professional that enjoys a dynamic and innovative environment. You could be a graduate looking for the perfect mix of analytics and consultancy, an experienced recruiter seeking a new challenge in executive search, or a marketing or sales professional that loves producing content and data with a meticulous eye for detail.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Generous salary and benefits
- A start-up-esque environment that inspires entrepreneurship
- A culture built by intelligent, energised and motivated colleagues with an aligned vision
- Interacting with some of the most influential people in the global insurance market
- The ability to craft your own role with limitless opportunities
- Working directly with the core partner team and influencing key decisions
THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RESEARCHER COULD INCLUDE
RESEARCH & INTELLIGENCE
- Take full ownership of gathering intelligence on a variety of disciplines dependant on our client's requirements
- Becoming a true subject matter expert to enhance our thought leadership capabilities
SEARCH & SELECTION
- Collaborate directly with the Lead Partner to develop a tailored search strategy
- Producing a candidate long-list and headhunt the best talent in the market
- Run a competency-based interview session with your candidates and present an appropriate shortlist to the client
- Designing and implementing a product strategy and roadmap
- Brainstorming and developing new ideas to enhance our service offering
- As an integral member of the team, you will be working closely with candidates during the research phase
- Often you’ll manage client briefings, catch up calls and occasionally deputise for Lead Partners
- Analysing company and market data to unearth industry trends
- Utilising key findings to consult our clients on strategic growth plans
- Leveraging data to enhance our core proposition and deliver additional value to our clients
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- You'll be an excellent communicator who is confident in voicing opinions and persuading our clients and candidates
- A creative writer; you'll know how to maintain and align brand and voice when working on internal or external communication
- You can manage a busy and varied workload without impacting the quality of your work
- You take the initiative and want to work in a team with high standards, that supports one another
- Credibility, innovation and trust are values that resonate with you
- Accuracy is important to you; you'll have an impeccable eye for detail
- We manage a busy and varied calendar of activity so you have to be comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time and amazing at managing expectations
- You'll be creative and resourceful, constantly looking to learn
- End-to-end project management skills are critical as you'll be managing a lot of things from start to finish
- Ability to create content or data is important, so experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe is useful (knowledge of other data toolsets desirable)
- You want the room to grow; we're still a fairly young team, and there are plenty of opportunities to make this role your own
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.