Global insurance firm is currently looking for an Expense Assistant to join their growing Finance team in London. The role will report into the Senior Expenses Business Partner and will provide support and assist in all expense planning, reporting and analysis across the whole business.
- Responsible for the preparation of annual expense plans. This includes the analysis and commentary for management reporting.
- Reporting and analysis of expense actuals as well as other ad-hoc reporting.
- Full responsibility for monitoring actual expenses to ensure accuracy of reported results.
- Manage the expense reporting model including cost centres, mapping and allocation drivers.
- Strong involvement in process improvement projects and looking into how to enhance global expense reporting.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Proven experience in working in a finance function within planning and reporting
- Part-qualified accountant who has the desire to continue working towards their accounting qualification
- Prior experience within the London insurance market (desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills: Lookups and pivot tables
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of the wider team, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills. The finance team is currently going through a period of growth and it is a great time to join a firm that really values helping their employees perform and grow.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.