Role: Exposure Data Analyst
Working within the Catastrophe Exposure Management team, you will assist in the management of existing data flows and internal feeds between key systems, implementing improved processes, and supporting day to day operations. As part of a London market syndicate, you will assist in managing the technological workload across all lines of business. ~
This role requires strong analytical skills and experience in managing API based data feeds, preferably within the insurance domain.
- Automate existing workflows into reporting dashboards where appropriate.
- Investigate the use of new technologies to improve workflows and reporting processes.
- Partake in ongoing projects and strive for improvement to current processes.
- Maintain existing and develop new feeds using API's.
- Help with new software integrations and on-going projects.
- Assist with other Exposure Management duties as assigned by line manager.
To apply please contact Thomas Knights at Eames Consulting.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.