Excellent Film & Event Underwriter Role for a Prestigious Contingency Risks Underwriter in Luxembourg
I am working closely with a global Independent Contingency Risks Insurer in the appointment of a high calibre individual for a Film & Event Underwriter position for their offices in Luxembourg.
This is a niche but growing product within the insurance sector with great prospects and profitability and my client is in need of an Underwriter to assist in growing the company's speciality business across the European market. This is a great opportunity if you want to grow professionally with them.
Headquartered in Luxembourg, my client is a leading specialist insurance provider with more than 20 years of experience in dealing with a range of insurance products specifically designed to cover risks which are not generally catered for in the insurance industry. With an extensive and innovative product portfolio, my client is able to offer comprehensive insurance coverage for Jewellery, Events, Films, Fine Art, and Horses globally. However, your focus would be mainly in Film & Event insurance products. In this role, you will be also in charge of your brokers daily underwriting and commercial development of their activity.
As an Underwriter, you will potentiate your commercial skills, as you will be building relationships with insurers, clients and carrier partners, but you will also potentiate your technical skills as you'll be assisting in the evaluation of the risk of insuring these contingency risks, and working next to well-experienced underwriters.
Become a member of the underwriting team.
The initial focus will be to:
- Film, Event,
- Learn the Circles products we offer and the dynamics of the industries which we serve - Film, Events, and Entertainment
- Manage the day to day business (risk submission review, quotation, binding, policy maintenance, operational reporting, etc…) for the allocated distribution partners
- Develop & build relationships with our European network brokers
Skills we are looking for
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Underwriting contingency/speciality risks as well as property or casualty
- Keen interest in arts, events and films.
- An open mind to learn new and exciting product lines
- Basic understanding and personal interests in the entertainment and arts industries
- Communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Minimum 3 languages (French & English mandatory). Spanish or Italian are a great plus.
If you're considering being a key part of building a profitable business in Luxembourg within a young, dynamic, small and dedicated team in an entrepreneurial environment, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion.