A challenging opportunity for a finance professional. Broad-based exposure and coverage with strong accountability.
- Full spectrum of Finance function
- Ensure reporting compliance with regulatory, group and accounting standards
- Partake in daily finance operations and ensure completeness and accuracy of full sets of accounting records.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on transfer pricing and intercompany re-charges
- Management reporting
- Prepare MAS reporting and statutory Financial Statements
- Prepare corporate tax schedules and reporting
- Partake in continuous process improvement to bring about efficiency in the work performed
- A Bachelor of Accountancy or professional accounting qualification with at least 5 years of relevant experience in the Financial Services sector
- Strong understanding of local regulatory requirements and reporting standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with a dynamic and proactive approach
- System savvy