As a result of a heavily outsourced finance function, the position has very little financial reporting responsibilities and is commercially focused.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a key point of contact to the fund administrators and coordinating their efforts to ensure all reporting is both timely and accurate.
- Working closely with the front office to ensure necessary funding is received as required.
- Assisting with the valuations process across the portfolio.
- Liaising with key external stakeholders including lawyers and auditors.
- Recently qualified accountant or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Funds audit experience from a practice background is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent academic background including a degree from a top university or equivalent.
Suitable candidates must be comfortable dealing with a range of senior stakeholders including the investment team on a day to day basis. Consequently, strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.