Growing Fintech firm is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team based in London. The organisation has been experiencing exponential growth and as a result, is now expanding their finance team. The role sits with three senior team members including a Management Accountant, an FP&A Analyst and the Head of Finance offering the incumbent the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of skills to progress their career in finance.
- Create and maintain fixed assets in the finance system
- Support the team with multiple upcoming projects
- Monthly accruals and prepayments for management accounts
- Manage and process company expenses
- Process supplier invoices and payments and manage supplier relationships
- Prepare daily profit and loss reports for senior management
- Able to take initiative to get involved in projects and implement process improvements
- Must have working with Sun Systems
- An understanding of accruals, prepayments, and the month-end process.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ambition to become a qualified accountant (study package provided)
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders across the business and it is essential you have great interpersonal and communication skills. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package including necessary study support. Furthermore, there is a clear transparent pathway for progression in an organisation that is experiencing rapid growth in a rewarding industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.