Commodities Trading House is currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role offers unrivalled opportunities for growth and career progression.
- Analyse, manipulate and reconcile financial instrument trade data.
- Responsible for the transaction full cycle from initial recognition to preparation of Financial Statements.
- Strong involvement in booking, system processing, cross border transactions, management reporting and business analysis.
- Confidently using the Sage accounting software.
- Solid academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Strong and competent excel skills
- Interest in working within the financial services industry
- Ideally proven experience working within a finance function within the financial services industry
The role will involve daily interaction with key various shareholders and other members of the team, therefore it is essential you have exceptional interpersonal skills. You will be a team player, with an attention to detail and a strong desire to learn.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.