A large Private Equity organisation is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their finance team in London. The opportunity is perfect for someone with an interest in pursuing a finance career within the Financial Services industry. The firm provides a comprehensive training and development scheme to progress you through the ranks as quickly as possible. Additionally, a bespoke study package is on offer to assist you with a professional qualification including a generous amount of paid study leave. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders such as the managing directors, offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry. Furthermore, you will have daily interaction with senior stakeholders such as the managing directors, offering you the opportunity to build relationships with key figures in the industry.
- Preparation of accurate ledgers including sales, purchase and project ledgers.
- High involvement in the preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Primary point of contact for all staff expenses.
- Assisting with accounts payable to ensure all expenses are entered for the month.
- Assisting in the reporting process and high involvement in budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc project work.
- Strong academic background - minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Experience working within a finance role within the Financial Services industry
- Comfortable with Excel and Power Point
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with different stakeholders
The role has great scope for learning and career development and you must be capable of working under pressure in a small team as well as having great communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.