Finance Assistant / London/ Salary - competitive
Global insurance firm is currently looking for an enthusastic Finance Assistant to join their growing finance team in London. The role will report into the Financial Controller and be responsible for the finance processing of numerous insurance entities.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of bank accounts and the processing of month end journals.
- Cash management and manual double entry input.
- Assisting with the annual audit and responsible for liaising will all external auditors.
- Strong involvement in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Large contribution towards the improvement of systems, processes and controls.
- Ad-hoc project based work.
- Experience working in an insurance accounting environment.
- Ability to identify and implement process and system improvements.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 'Can do' attitude and looking to add value to the business.
The role will involve daily interaction with key stakeholders and other members of internal teams, it is therefore essential that you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. It is a great time to join this growing team with great progression potential, learning opportunities and study support.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.